|: Moderate to Difficult
|: Nights/1 Days
|: Lodge Trekking
By merely hearing the word ‘rafting,’ one anticipates adventure and thrill. However, experiencing the actual activity unveils a more exciting chapter in your life. Rafting in the Trishuli River, in particular, opens a window of opportunity for you to feel adrenaline coursing through every part of your body as you ride on an inflatable raft, attempting to conquer the might of extreme rapids with your life hanging in the balance. Do not panic; it’s merely the sensation of putting your life in danger to savor the essence of genuine adventure. Our highly trained and experienced rafting guides, top-notch equipment, and reliable safety precautions will undoubtedly ensure your protection and well-being.
Following a brief safety briefing, you will settle onto an inflatable raft and navigate the untamed Trishuli River to Mugling. Passing by boulders and traversing picturesque landscapes adorned with lush greenery, this 4-hour journey promises a breathtaking rafting escapade that encapsulates the wilderness of nature, accompanied by pristine river beaches and a limited number of fellow rafters.
If you seek a short yet enthralling experience amid nature, we present our 1-Day Trishuli River Rafting package. Designed with those travelers in mind who crave unparalleled adventure in a concise time period, this package awaits your booking. Contact Temple Tiger now and embark on a journey to acquaint yourself with the thrill of a lifetime!
After early breakfast at the hotel in Kathmandu, you will be driven 3-4 hrs to the raft put-in point at Fishling. Prior to rafting the river guide provides a thorough briefing about the safety measures and guidelines. Thereafter, begins rafting journey for about 4 hrs down to Mugling with a short lunch break. Once you are done with rafting, you can either return to Kathmandu, Royal Chitwan National Park or Pokhara.
• Rafting trip as per the above itinerary with lunch, which will be served on the river bank after accomplishing the rafting.
• Experienced River rafting guide and the rafting crew along with all the camping gear.
• Expenses on alcoholic /non-alcoholic beverage. Camera fees, telephone & laundry bills.
• Any kind of insurances and any extra cost arise during the trip due to the natural calamities.
• Political disorder or due to any reason which is beyond the reach of Venture Travel.
• Any other services which are not specified in the COST INCLUDES section above.
Copyright © 2024 All Rights Reserved Venture Travels.